Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Coyote Explains...A New Start & A Short Introduction


Howl everybody! After being read to as a little girl, then reading to my siblings, which leads me to today...a new start! I'm starting my blog today. I'm an adult, who is neither young nor old, who loves my E-Reader, but is still addicted to the feel of a "real" book! Sometimes you just need to have the real thing.  My life has been a journey, sometimes good, sometimes bad, and then there's the in-between. I don't think there's ever a dull moment in anyone's life though!. Over the past couple of years, I've been reading or listening to books & doing regular reviews when I was finished, I would write them where they were purchased from; Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Audible, Audiobooks, etc... Then I found Goodreads! I'm in love that site lol. After that, I started reading ARC's for authors, who I met thru FB, websites, newsletters, other authors and so on.... However, recently, I signed up for an ARC and to do a launch for an author, whose books I really enjoy. I've decided putting my reviews on FB and these other sites, just wasn't enough anymore. With all these great authors out there and their amazing books, I had to do something. So tomorrow, you will see one of the author's I am talking about! Now I know that this blog won't take off right away, if it even does. But, this author and so many more, are worth it! So, I will still put my reviews on all the normal sites, at least until I can get this new start going! Plus, I need to figure out how to link everything lol. Please feel free to contact me via email, comment on this blog, and/or follow me. I'm open to any &/or all suggestions you may have. Whether it may be something you think I would like to read (as I read all genres).... or since this blog is so new, maybe you want to see if I have read something that you've wanted to read and want an opinion on... or just want to chat. Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice night!
Cass E. Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment