Monday, June 20, 2016

Coyote Explains...My Review for American Bad Boy by Eddie Cleveland...Releases in ONLY 3 Days



BY EDDIE CLEVELAND

My Review-
Amazing Book & Powerful Message- Too Many Suffer!  5 Star Review
This book felt real! Due to the events that are real and then one's that are, but may occur differently, and the fictitious ones; this new author, Eddie Cleveland's writing is incredible! Every teenage girl who is in love, like Lauren & Mack, makes future plans! However, Mack has made his own plans & thought that Lauren would just follow. Instead, they go separate ways. A decade later, after Mack suffers more loss, he ends up back in his hometown. Lauren is also going through her own issues and has a secret. They had never forgotten the love they had for each other, but can they get through everything- past & present to have a future? 


This Book is Available for Preorder Now
 and will be Live on Amazon June 23rd!

CELEBRATING AN UPCOMING RELEASE OF AMERICAN BAD BOY BY EDDIE CLEVELAND
Available on preorder now - http://amzn.to/25t3Nu1
Add it on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1VPaFN2
Be the first to get it on release day: http://bit.ly/232ebSM




Blurb:
I lost my men, I lost my leg, I lost my career and all I could think of was Lauren.
I left for West Point with two things: a broken heart and a promise to never let it happen again.
Now I'm back in Colorado as a war hero. F*ck that, I'm a celebrity.
And every woman wants to open her legs for Captain America.
So why do I only want her?
***
Even with one leg, Mack Forrester hasn't lost his swagger.
It's been a decade since he left, but under his tattoos I still see the guy who broke my heart when he chose his country instead of me.
I told myself I was over it. Over him. One glimpse in his crystal blue eyes and I knew it was a lie.
Now he wants me back, but ten years is a long time. There's so much he doesn't know.
Like, that I had his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment