Saturday, August 6, 2016

Coyote Explains...My Review of Rich Man's Price (Bad Boy's Bargain, Book 1) A Mafia Romance By Raven Dark

Rich Man's Price (Bad Boy's Bargain, Book 1) (A Mafia Romance) by Raven Dark


Synopsis:

How can doing the right thing lead to so much passion…or so much danger?



Anika



I’ve been hiding all my life. The last thing I need is to get involved with Kane Davros, the arrogant, domineering billionaire who could end everything. If the rumors about his family’s connection to the mob are true, he’s beyond dangerous. One touch from him makes me so hot it should be illegal. He seduces me into a single night of passion, but what happens when one night isn’t enough?

Kane



I am my father’s son. At least, that’s what I need the world to think. Vicious and unscrupulous, I do my father’s dirty work, but it’s part of my plan for the day I can claim his empire and take him down. When Anika returns my wallet, it puts her on my radar, not a place a good girl like her should be. Her mix of innocence and jaded fire quickly turn my desire into an obsession I can’t control.

When Anika refuses to give me more than one night, I discover a secret in her past and offer her a deal that will make her body, and her sweet submission, mine at last. Bargaining with me is getting in bed with the devil, but it’s either that or let the monsters that want her family dead destroy her. I guess it’s true what they say, no one deals with a Davros and comes out unscathed.

My Review



Secrets For A Price

This is a not a standalone, but a series. It ends with a cliffhanger that will have you grabbing the next book so fast, you will scare your animals if you have any, 1-clicking so hard you might break your computer, and/or anything else you can imagine from other sites or people who are around you! Two strangers, a beautiful innocent woman and a hot alpha male meet. Anika has been on the run with her father for a long time. She slips up and helps the stranger. Kane takes one look at Anika and wants her for a night, no names, no strings. He's not going to take no for an answer and why would he. After some persuasion (we will call it) on his part, let some hot steamy scenes begin! Then let the secrets start spilling out as well! This is a mafia romance & I love mafia romances! There is tons of action, hotness, danger, submission, and so much more! You're emotions will be all over the place and then...you'll be grabbing book 2! Which is out now, thank goodness! No spoilers from me, you'll have to pick it up yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment