Thursday, September 22, 2016

My Review of Arena 1 By Morgan Rice






My Review

This is my second book read by Morgan Rice & what I love about this author is how he sets the scene so well, it is detailed (however not overly so), organized, crisp & on pointe. The books I have read by this author I feel like I’m right there with the character seeing, feeling, hearing everything that is happening in that moment. This book starts with a great introduction of the main character Brooke who you know right from the start is a realist, perfectionist, is harder on herself than anyone else could ever be, a desperate hunger to keep her family together, & a survivor. From here you have what can only be described as an EPIC car chase that may only be rivaled by the Blues Brothers classic scene. This book takes you on a ambitious / heroic journey from the action packed car chases, to the Mad Max Thunderdome & the burning desire to keep a family together & never give up hope. This is the first book in a three part series & I would highly recommend picking up this book & series. I could even see this book being turned into a movie at some point.


Connect With Morgan Rice

Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/Morgan-Rice-122591421145671/
Twitter = @MorganRiceBooks
Website = http://www.morganricebooks.com





No comments:

Post a Comment