Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My Review of A Quest Of Heroes By Morgan Rice


My Review


It has been a long time since I read something that got me so excited I could not wait to finish the book & then disappointed that I had finished it. Then I found A Quest of Heroes By Morgan Rice. 
I know this is more of a R&E Crowd however I felt the need to share this book & give my review with the rest of group. This is a Fantasy / Adventure Book which is my choice of Genres. It is the first book in a seventeen book series. I knew this going in & wondered if I could even make the commitment to get through the series however the cover & the price sold me (free on i-Books & Amazon), so I figured what the hell give it a shot & if I do not like I can always delete it & hey it was free, right?!?!?


BOY, I'M GLAD I DID!!!!!
The main character of the book Thor is someone that I immediately related too, why I do not know however his innocence, desire to follow his dreams, & inner voice that always steered him to do the right thing made him a character that was easily relatable too & just spoke to me.  To follow his journey from a small remote village to the inner circle inside the Kingdom was a quest I could see myself on & never ending page turner. This book touches on so many things it is difficult to pin down one aspect that stands out because it ALL stands out. From the small town boy story, to sub-plots, counterplots, magic, assassination plots, talk of dragons (Yes I love Dragons & more of them to come in the following books, I hope), & a budding love story. 
Even though this book is a few years older & the author has written a couple of other series now, I HIGHLY recommend picking this book up even if it is a side project for you & something to have fun with & destress after a long day. Thank you Morgan for getting me excited about reading again. 
You can find other information on Morgan Rice books at his Website, Twitter & Facebook Pages. Links included below.

Links
   Twitter = @MorganRiceBooks
FaceBook Page = https://www.facebook.com/Morgan-Rice-122591421145671/?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment