Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Release for Hotel Indigo by Aubrey Parker

 

 NEW RELEASE FOR HOTEL INDIGO

 by Aubrey Parker

With My 5 Star Review Included







 

iBooks- TBA


Synopsis:
At the luxurious Hotel Indigo, the staff is attentive and the heat is always on.

Between her father’s funeral, stress from work, and her mother’s guilt, Lucy White has hit her boiling point. Something’s got to give, so she books a room at the exclusive Hotel Indigo spa to let it all go, and leave her worries behind.

Dark and brooding Marco is Indigo’s best masseur — always in demand, always under pressure to “make the ladies feel good.” According to the boss, Marco’s pay depends on talented hands and loose morals, but lately Marco has had enough. He’ll take one last high-paying client, then leave his tired past behind.

But paradise has other plans for both of them.

Once Lucy checks in and falls under Marco’s strong touch, she just may never check out.


 

 My Review- 5 Stars
Facing Fears- This book can be read as a standalone, but I have read a couple of this authors books and I'm going to say, I have an addiction to his books! No spoilers in my review, so you are safe to read this or any that I write! Many secondary characters, actually I would call them less than that in most cases so far, are in other books. In this book, the main female character, Lucy, has only been in the previous book, Gagged. That was the first book I ever read by Aubrey, and probably one of my favorite books ever, which is why I never stopped reading his books. Again, you don't read any previous books to read this one! I always read a book from a readers perspective, who hasn't read anything by the author, unless I have been told or I know that I have to read other books prior. Since I've only read a couple, I can actually say that this is true. In this book there are a few key characters, who are really in it. Lucy, as I stated, was in another book, but only enough to know that, I really wanted to have a book written about her! Now that I've been  rambling, let's get get into the book! Lucy is amazing and beautiful, but the type of woman who doesn't need a pound of make-up to be pretty. She is always taking care of everyone and everything. She has a few fears, but I won't tell you what the biggest one's are. I will say, she decides that she needs a mini vacation and checks into Hotel Indigo. Marco is the masseuse at the hotel. His job is to make sure that the upscale hotel keeps their rich, mainly lonely housewives happy, while their husbands are working. He is in high demand, but has a history, fears of his own, and doesn't want to do what his boss is hinting at. What happens when two strong headed people collide?  What if one or both is stereotyping? Can one help the other get past their fears? There's one thing I will mention, always read the Authors Notes at the end! He gives you insight and perspective on how the book, characters, and other information about the way everything came to be! Once again Aubrey, you may not have intentionally done it, but you have my brain thinking about some of the lines. I realized that I'm not much different! Another amazingly beautiful book! This book is a must read!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment