Friday, September 30, 2016

My Review & Release of Grid Iron Bad Boy by Eddie Cleveland


My Review of Grid Iron Bad Boy

I have written, deleted, and rewritten my review for this book a few times now. This book is amazing and I will never find the words to describe how much I love this book and how deeply it made me feel! This book is a standalone, but it's also the second book in a standalone series! The first book is included in here, or you can purchase it separately, if you do read American Bad Boy in here, please leave a review for it on its own page! Both deserve separate reviews, because they are different, they cover similar and different subjects, but the characters are in both, with different main characters being front and center! This is why and how you can read these as standalone's, but I highly recommend that you read them in the order intended! Eddie Cleveland called an emotional blitz with his book, Grid Iron Bad Boy! Cameron Armstrong served with Mack, but is now a Quarterback, playing college football for the Colorado Buffaloes. He's always wanted his father's love and approval. His father, Don, is a retired General. He seems to be more interested in his younger son, Jake's life,  than of Cameron's. This helps Cameron to want to party with the team, frat, other college students, and be a player, at the age of 30. Meanwhile, Chelsea, Lauren's older sister, is 32 and settling down with her life. Buying a townhouse, teaching 2nd grade, and accepting something for years now, that no woman ever wants to hear, let alone accept. Yet, Cameron and Chelsea have paths that keep crossing and their attraction for each other is something books are written about! That's how real, raw, intense, hot, sexy as sin, emotional and so much more, this incredible author makes you feel, while you're reading! You won't even realize that you are because you're going to think that you're there! Cameron and Chelsea's epic journey through the stars is one of a kind ! However, is it enough when both of their lives go through a major change? Can Cameron start putting Chelsea first or is he stuck in his childish ways? Can Chelsea trust in the North Star and Cassiopeia to bring him home, like the stories he told her about the stars?

Blurb

I fought for my country.
Now, it's time to fight for my dreams.

I traded my combat boots for cleats and the battlefield for the football field.

I'd say it worked for me.

With scouts from the professional league at my games and more girls lined up outside my locker room than at the door of a club, I'm living every bachelor's American Dream.

So, why do I only dream of her?

Her beautiful brown eyes, her sweet innocence, her voluptuous curves. She’s all I want and the one thing I can’t have.

She just needs a taste. One night of passion and I’ll have her addicted.

*****

Cameron Armstrong is a cocky, arrogant, sexy, delicious... 

Where was I going with this again?

He’s a combat veteran and an all-star athlete with rippled muscles and the charm that makes panties easily drop for him.

When he shows up with a swagger and a smile, I tell him two words he's never heard before: Not Interested.

But Cameron doesn’t take no for an answer.

My heart tells me to trust him.

But, with his reputation and frenzied fangirls, I can't shake my fear.

Am I just another play in his book?


GRIDIRON BAD BOY is a stand-alone, full-length romance with an HEA. For a limited time, a second full-length novel, American Bad Boy, is included!



My Review of American Bad Boy


This book felt real! Due to the events that are real and then one's that are, but may occur differently, and the fictitious ones; this new author, Eddie Cleveland's writing is incredible! Every teenage girl who is in love, like Lauren & Mack, makes future plans! However, Mack has made his own plans & thought that Lauren would just follow. Instead, they go separate ways. A decade later, after Mack suffers more loss, he ends up back in his hometown. Lauren is also going through her own issues and has a secret. They had never forgotten the love they had for each other, but can they get through everything- past & present to have a future?



Author Info


If you're looking for billionaires or shifters, you won't find them here. Eddie writes what he knows: bad boys, hot sex and crazy love. Eddie Cleveland is also part of the Romance & Erotica Fraternity Bad Boys of Romance.

Be the first to know about a new release by signing up to Eddie's newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cbBJkH







No comments:

Post a Comment